Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Saying Goodbye to the LA Nest

I'm wandering around the apartment. I can't believe I only have a week left here. I love this place. The actual apartment itself. The location? Not so much. I've never really felt safe outside after dark...really, not so much in the daytime either. But this place, this place was our jewel. We loved this little nest and I'm having a really hard time letting it go.

But on to bigger and better things right? Right. And on a happy note, let's have a look at how we transformed this little "one bedroom wonder" with a fun before and after post.

The kitchen.

Looking the other way.

Living area. Ugh!!! I'm going to miss this place!

The view from the front door.


Dining area.

Little entryway sitting area.

Had an office-y thing happening here.

I can't help being just a little bit sad. This was the first place we lived that really felt like "us." I'll post pics of our room and balcony soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...