Monday, January 31, 2011

Put a Bird On It: Guilty.

The trend's been around for awhile. Birds on things. Things with birds on them. Though the name of my blog has nothing to do with this craze, my decor definitely does. It seems like every where you go companies are counting on the fact that the masses love adorable birds on their accessories, home decor, you name it. I don't care though. I think they are really cute and I will continue to think they are cute.


I love how this video makes fun of the trend. I kinda feel like I'm watching myself. "Put a bird on it!"

Yup...just like the yuppies from that clip, I'm a total hypocrite. I love fake birds. Fake birds! Put me in Venice and tell me to feed real ones?!? Well, I think the pictures speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...