Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stuff I Love: EOS Lip Balm

What oh what could this be? This my friends, is my latest obsession. It's called eos Lip Balm (everything on smooth) and it's my new favorite thing. I'm an absolute sucker for packaging and when my mom showed it to me I had to know what it was. I mean...look at it! The color. The shape. It's PERFECT! 

This is what it looks like when you open it. And the best part is you only swipe once, across both lips at the same time. This is the "Summer Fruit" flavor (kinda tastes like peaches) and there's also a yellow one (it's in my car) that's called "Lemon Drop" and it's probably my favorite of the two. I've only seen 2 of the flavors at Walmart, but the eos website says they have 5 flavors and that you can get them several other places. 

In addition to being so stinkin' cute, yum, and fun, here's a little more about the balm itself. It contains Shea butter & vitamin E, is Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Petrolatum-free and Phthalate-free. It's also
95% organic, and is 100% natural.

Welp, there you have it. That's my latest fave. Now is the season to protect your lips, and stuff the stockings, kill two birds with one stone grab 1 or 2...or 5.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh...I too am quite a sucker for packaging. These are adorable, I need to pick one up when I go back for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...