Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What a Bad Blogger Am I!

I know. I know. I haven't blogged in...ahem...quite some time. I love doing it, but let me just give you my excuse...I've been working! Which. after spending nearly a year here interning and working for free, my first paid gigs are a sight for sore poor eyes. In the last month or so, I've worked as a Talent PA on a documentary on human trafficking which I think is going to do a lot of good and raise a lot of awareness for it's cause. I had no idea this was going on so close to home and in such large numbers. I also just got my first casting assistant job. It was only for 2 weeks as the casting director was in from NY and doing a quick sweep of the talent out here. I wish I could say more, because it's going to be a pretty A-list film, but Hollywood's a small town and I don't want to be known as a blabber mouth.


I have some really fun posts coming up so stay with me, and maybe one day I'll get this multitasking thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...