Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stuff I Love: Water Bobble

Isn't it pretty? The design and look of this water bottle is what got me hooked. I look at it and I want to hold it. It just looks so perfectly holdable.

What's neat is that this bottle has it's own little filter built in. I love my Sigg bottle, but this is SUPER handy, I mean just being able to fill it up anywhere and know that you will have clean and good tasting water to drink. This would have been great in Europe, we stayed in some pretty iffy places and I wasn't sure I wanted to wash my hands in the water, let alone drink it.

Here's some of the specs:

-BPA Free
-FDA Approved
-Made of Recycled Plastic and Can Be Recycled Later
-The Single Filter is Equal to 300 Water Bottles

At a measly $9.95, this bottle is a much better value than buying 300 bottles of water. I'm definitely ordering one of these...the biggest problem will be picking a color!

You can buy the Water Bobble here.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! Great for families with all the different colors to choose from. No more, which water bottle is mine?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...