Friday, February 26, 2010

Get Organized!

Don't worry. You can stop holding your breath. I've begun accessorizing again! Why did I ever stop? Because I am one of the most disorganized people I know. I'm working on it, but a fact's a fact.

I stopped putting on my play pretties, because I always kept them in this teeny tiny, little jewelry box. It had 3 drawers, one for earrings, another for necklaces, and one for bracelets and pins. Now as far as those 3 drawers were concerned I was super organized. The only problem was that I could never see everything I had, and I was usually running late and didn't have time to sort them out, find the missing earring, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Then I found this little beauty. No, not my lovely bathrobe, but the organizer on the door. It's the "Vinyl 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer" (they should have come up with a cooler name) from The Container Store.
I was skeptical at first. The organizer comes in at a whopping $19.99. It's fine if you know you'll really use it, but as someone who has purchased countless items, in an effort to get organized, only to never use them...well...I have to be guarded.

WORTH IT. I bought it a month ago and it's been fantastic! I love that I can see exactly what I have, know right where it is, earrings are always together, and my necklaces are never tangled. I don't what I'd do with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...